SCOTTY 1071 LAKE TROLLER DOWNRIGGER
Scotty’s Lake Troller series represents an economical downrigger system for light fresh and salt water use. The compact design of the Lake Troller series makes them perfect for use on canoes and small boats where space is limited. A simple direct-drive operation requires minimal attention and maintenance. Loosen the lock nut, lower the bomb, then tighten the lock nut again – it’s that simple! Perfect for all general freshwater/trout trolling and light saltwater work.
#1071 LAKE TROLLER
The 1071 Lake Troller comes with No. 449 Portable Clamp Mount for mounting on the gunnel or transom (2” opening). This mount is made from super tough, reinforced engineering grade nylon. One foot per turn spool operates easily with either hand from a sitting position. Great for aluminum boats and canoes.
- Easy adjust drag brake
- Stainless steel and nylon construction
- 100ft of 150lb test Stainless Steel Downrigger Cable
- 1ft. Per turn of the spool
- Includes 449 Clamp Mount (without 241 attached)
- Includes Mini Power Grip Plus Line Release
- Recommended for use with 3lb downrigger weights