AUTO – HALKEY ROBERTS SINGLE POINT INDICATOR
AUTO – HALKEY ROBERTS SINGLE POINT INDUCTOR
The Hydro 1F™ Manual/Automatic Inflator is designed for use on life vests where automatic inflation is needed
- Splash and humidity resistant.
- Single point indication.
- Easy and inexpensive to rearm.
- Glass-reinforced nylons.
- All metal components: Stainless steel for the marine environment.
- STEP 1: Unpack or open the life vest so that the manual/automatic inflator is visible.
- STEP 2: Remove gas CO2 cylinder by rotating cylinder counterclockwise then pull out. Discard cylinder.
- STEP 3: Remove cap by turning counter-clockwise.
- STEP 4: Remove bobbin from cap or housing unit. Discard bobbin (Yellow). Check the housing to be sure it is clear and dry.
Note: The bobbin (Yellow) body may remain in the housing unit or in the cap assembly when you remove the cap. The bobbin body must be removed prior to Rearming.
REARMING NOTE: Rearming must follow the sequence below.
- STEP 5: A new bobbin must be used. New bobbin must have been purchased within three (3) years. If bobbin purchase date is unknown, check date on bobbin, replace if over three (3) years.
- STEP 6: IMPORTANT! Bobbin (yellow) must be installed into the HOUSING (**see figure), white side up, aligning the slots on the bobbin with the ridges inside the threaded housing. The bobbin will slide in easily if installed correctly.
- STEP 7: Install cap by screwing clockwise until it meets the housing shoulder.
Note: No gap between the cap and the housing shoulder.
- STEP 8: Check the new cylinder to be sure it has not been punctured.
IMPORTANT! Install the bobbin and cap before installing a new cylinder.
- STEP 9: Install new cylinder by engaging the cylinder threads with the inflator threads. Turn cylinder clockwise till a firm seal is achieved.
WARNING: PFD WILL ONLY INFLATE IF CYLINDER IS TURNED TO FULL STOP.
- STEP 10: Check to be sure service indicator is GREEN