INFLATABLE JACKET 275N MANUAL
Lightweight, compact and comfortable inflatable life jackets.
New Product: Due in stores in Jan 2023
MANUAL INFLATABLE JACKET 275N
This Life jacket has 275N of buoyancy, an extra 125N above the standard 150N inflatables. Great for people wearing rainwear and waders while boating/fishing.
The extra buoyancy gives the wearer exceptional lift out of the water once the jacket is activated.
- All LJS inflatable jackets are self-service for recreational use, for commercial use LJS jackets must be serviced by a service agent.
- The LJS jackets can be self-serviced by down loading the form and completing the service report. DOWNLOAD HERE
- The LJS range of inflatables can be self-serviced every year for 5 years.
- On the 5th year it must be serviced by a service agent. SERVICE AGENT
- For commercial use the LJS jackets must be serviced by a service agent every 12 months.
- Before each use check webbing, stitching, buckle, reflective tape and the whistle for any sign of damage or loss.
- If there is any signs of damage to the jacket do not service. The jacket should be replaced or sent to a service agent.
|RI275MR||RESPONSE MANUAL INFLATABLE ADULT 40KG+|
Life Jacket Regulations
- Please view the life jacket regulations for your state. VIEW HERE
Auto inflatable download user manual here
Manual inflatables download user manual here
|CODE||DESCRIPTION -INFLATABLE JACKETS|
|TDI150A||RESPONSE AUTO/MANUAL INFLATABLE ADULT TASMANIAN DEVIL DELUXE|