MANUAL – HALKEY ROBERTS SINGLE POINT INDICATOR
MANUAL – HALKEY ROBERTS SINGLE POINT INDUCTOR
The Pro 3F® Single Point Manual Inflator is designed for use on life vests where manual activation only is desired.
- Single point indication.
- Easy and inexpensive to rearm.
- Service life: Recreational, three years; commercial, two years.
- Glass-reinforced nylons.
- All metal components: Stainless steel for the marine environment.
- STEP 1: Unpack or open the life vest so that the manual/automatic inflator is visible.
- STEP 2: Remove gas CO2 cylinder by rotating cylinder counterclockwise then pull out. Discard cylinde
- STEP 3: Rotate the yellow lever back towards the inflator so that it is flush against the grey body. The yellow lever should not be extending out from the inflator.
- STEP 4: Check the new cylinder to be sure it has not been punctured.
- STEP 5: Install new cylinder by engaging the cylinder threads with the inflator threads. Turn cylinder clockwise till a firm seal is achieved.
WARNING: PFD WILL ONLY INFLATE IF CYLINDER IS TURNED TO FULL STOP.
- STEP 6: Check to be sure service indicator is GREEN.